Techniques & Tactics
- Controlling Tango (without eliminating him) by one operator and leading him to custody.
- Controlling Tango (without eliminating him) by a group of operators and leading him to custody.
• Gun retention – What to do when someone tries to take your weapon (Long or short gun, holster/sling or in hands).
- Gun Disarming (handguns and long guns)/in a crowded area – without hurting innocents civilians/from distance (arm reach) / all directions.
- Knife Disarming – Empty hands against a knife.
- Knife to Knife – Using your own knife to defend against a knife attack.
- A quick way to eliminate a Tango in several ways.
- Knife to Knife – Using your knife to defend a knife attack
- Baton Control
- Emergency Rescue Tactics
- Tactical Maneuver Procedure
- Chronological Shooting Procedure
- Post Elimination Procedure
- Angle Maneuvering
- Photoshoot & Flash Maneuver
- Rooms Entry Procedure
- Prisoner Captive Procedure
- Essential Communication Procedures
- Stair Maneuvering
- Advance Room Entry & Clearing
- Long & Short Guns Shooting drills
- And much more…
CKM Military is designed to be simple and universal so you do not have to think about your next move under stress but simply react instead. Although the tactics and techniques are simple to perform, it took years of research and field-testing to refine and evolve the CKM Military program to where it is today.
The goal of the CKM Military training program is to be field ready in the shortest amount of time possible while providing solid solutions to real-world military scenarios. All the tactics and techniques in the program have been tested to be effective for a wide range of body types and strengths to ensure that our heroes have a better chance to return home safe when their work is done.
Essential CKM Military Bootcamp
This extremely intense training is a 4-day event of up to 15 hours daily (60 hours) to become an Instructor or for self Improvement. Designed for Active and Ex-Military/Special forces, Law Enforcement and Commando Krav Maga Instructors.
ABCs of Bootcamp
CKM Military taught in two ways:
- Customized training for government, military, law enforcement & commercial customers across the globe. To request a consultation please email us: email@example.com
- The Essential CKM Military Bootcamp is a 4-days of intensive 12 – 15 hours daily (60 hours) of training. You will learn the most essential military hand to hand combat, tactical & weapons drills.
The Essential CKM Military Bootcamps are for men or women, 25 years and older, active and non active: Military, Law Enforcement, Security & Commando Krav Maga Instructors. If you are not part of this list, you can request to participate by emailing us your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The participants can take this bootcamp to become a certified CKM Military Instructor or to take it for Self Improvement. After submitting the application online, you will go through a phone interview. At the end of the interview, we will let you know if you are accepted.
The Essential CKM Military Bootcamp is very demanding physically & mentally!
Be ready to train 4 days 12 to 15 hours each day.
For Customized training we use: live fire, simulation and dry.
When we teach the Essential CKM Military Level 1 bootcamp, we will use simulation & dry fire; depending on local laws of the country hosting the bootcamp, we will also use live fire.
Accommodations are not included in the Bootcamp price.
Normally there are many hotels/other accommodation near the training facility with affordable prices.
Participants are encouraged to make plans to arrive the day before Bootcamp begins and check out the day after to ensure that you are fully rested and prepared.
If you come for self-improvement, testing is not necessary. However, if your intention is to become a CKM Military Instructor and you did not pass the test, you can rejoin to any other Essential CKM Military bootcamps and get a 50% discount. After retraining you will be tested again.
The price for the Essential CKM Military Bootcamp is only $1299 US dollars. Since the Bootcamp is 4 days of 12-15 hours a day training (60 hours). That breaks down to only $22 an hour for this essential military training, which adds up to an incredible value.
Payment can be done via: Visa, MasterCard, PayPal & Bank Transfer